Welcome to the new Camper blog!
We’re very excited to unveil the redesign of our blog. Since we started blogging here, we’ve had a lot of feedback from fans around the world, and we think you’ll agree that the new site is easier to navigate, and gives you more of what you love…shoes!
The site also gives us more space to share informative articles and product images
Now you can choose your native language as the blog is available to read in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Portuguese. The site also gives us more space to share informative articles and product images, so you’ll see more stories and beautiful, sharp photography.
While you’re here, we hope you’ll take a minute to check out these additional new features:
- New home page with infinite scrolling, which makes it easier to see all our recent posts.
- Online store integration. Do you see a shoe you like in one of our posts? Now you’ll be able to easily find it in our online store.
What do you think of the new Camper blog? We’d love to hear your feedback! Use the comments section on this post to tell us what else you’d like to see here.Camper
- 10 years selling online
- Make it simple
- New Camper Talking Shop in Istanbul
- You are invited to the Camper Workshop 2013
- Dai Fujiwara Colour Hunting